BAND CAMP SUMMER 2022
As summer wraps up, it's time to prepare for the school year ahead, which means one thing.
BAND CAMP IS HERE! All Members of the Marching Pride must attend Band Camp each summer.
Think of it as Pre-Season workouts!
Monday July 25 - 8am-noon
Tuesday July 26 - 8am-noon
Wednesday July 27 - 8am-noon
Thursday July 28 - 8am-noon
Friday July 29 - 8am-noon
- Bring your instrument if you have it. If you do not have an instrument, Mr. Modesto will be assigning you one.
- Bring a refillable water bottle!
- Wear comfortable shoes You will be on your feet!
- Wear a hat and sunscreen!
- We will be playing and marching outside! We are still not allowed to play indoors.
- Bring a mask for when indoors. You will need a mask when we occasionally go inside.
- Returning students, please keep your mouthpiece mask if you still have one as we might need them in the future.
- Hydrate Now!
If you will be out of town on vacation you are excused. If you are scheduled to work you are excused. But if you are in town, you are expected to attend! Meet in the quad area in front of the band room. (Freshman, this is on the west end of campus just inside the gate from the main student parking lot) Please be on time! Looking forward to seeing you all and getting back at it!
If you have questions, please email Mr. Modesto at email@example.com